Thursday, October 29, 2020

BLUEPROTON GSKY DRIVER

Unknown-One , Dec 25, Unfortunately, the data flow is spotty and seems to get slower over time. I've had two of these that have both pretty much died. Generally speaking, average power matters more, but you will not see these measurements anywhere. An isotropic antenna is one that radiates power equally in all directions.
Uploader: Takasa
Date Added: 13 March 2010
File Size: 32.32 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47167
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Dec 15, I also found that that using an improvised wind surfer type device it adds about 20 points to the signal strength and link quality in the Reatek utility.

BlueProton GSKY High Power WIFI g Router with Booster - Tanenthadsulden

Perhaps your driver CD has some read-me notes that'll lend a clue? Now as for power output of your radio access point, wireless adapter, etc. Dec 17, The Linksys and Buffalo products offer higher sensitity than this thing.

The green light on the device is not too bright and, in fact, has been a nice little night light. This is the first time I have used these so I am not experienced to make a proper review. SJetski71Dec 13, I did not install the full software package from the CD that came with the GSUSB since the only instruction file on the disk was in Gzky, there was no setup.

This thing is junk. Dec 18, Easy to set up my 6 yr old grandson could do itplugged it in the wall and it's a done deal. I've pretty happy hlueproton my gsky.

Official BlueProton GSKY Wireless Thread | [H]ard|Forum

If you can recieve or see the remote clients how are you going to connect to them? So, what kinds of mods have you guys done to this little device? My sensitivty is at dBm. I think that if the antenna is a bit unplugged it can be damaged, but I always took care of that, having my antenna well tightened.

BlueProton GSKY High Power WIFI 802.11g Router with Booster

Let's not be mislead. An isotropic antenna is one that radiates power equally in all directions.

It may not be exactly what he thought, but so far its worked 10x better then other similar priced adapters. Will let you know how this works later. AgentQJan 9, Dec 9, 8.

Jan 9, Dec 25, And not to be hlueproton, I told you so. By the way, it takes some beefy hardware to do Your name or email address: Yes, my password is: You would think they could at least have made text and the built in keyboard look better.

Can you tell me what they are and the cost of each? The sensitivity is below industry standards. I think it is just a rebranded unit that does not have the same spec's. My initial speed tests to a router ' away on the other side of a 4 story building can be seen at http: Very easy to install and the application took only a few minutes to install.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CABLEMAX USB DRIVER

Learn more about Amazon Prime. In other words, you cannot just connect a bunch of extension cables together like taking a 6 foot cord and ex...